We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Friday, June 14, 2019
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
This workshop is for clinicians interested in knowing more about capacity assessment and practical scenarios where this knowledge may be useful.
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
- What is capacity?
- The 10 commandments of capacity
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- Capacity and human rights
- Supported and substitute decision making
- Practical applications of capacity assessment
- Capacity and the law
- Complexities in practice including family conflict
- Capacity and cognition
- And much more!!
Venue: Campbelltown Hospital
The Auditorium, Level 1, Main Building, Therry Road, Campbelltown, NSW, 2560, Australia